- 8 hours (Face to Face)
- To provide learners with the skills and knowledge to undertake safe working practices when working at heights.
- Work Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Code of Practice for Managing the Risk of Falls at Workplaces
- Identify work requirements, procedures and instructions for working at heights
- Access and install height safety equipment
- Perform work at heights and site clean up
- Theory Exam
- Statement of Attainment
- FQT issued Competency Card
- Participants must provide identification
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- PPE Minimum requirements Safety Boots, High visibility clothing
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards.