On site delivery in the Northern Territory and South Australia
Have you or your staff had adequate training and have acquired their High-Risk Work Licence or attained their required Units of Competency for their roles?
Do you have adequate knowledge and skills to operate a forklift in a competent and safe manner?
Do you as an employee or as an employer meet your Work Health and Safety duty of care?
Forklift Quality Training (FQT) is a highly reputable Registered Training Organisation (RTO number: 45625) which was first registered in 2008 and since then has supported tens of thousands of students through various training courses.
We provide these services at our premises OR onsite at a client’s premises throughout the Northern Territory and South Australia.
FQT deliver training and assessment service solutions for the following training products:
- TLILIC0003 – Forklift
- TLILIC0004 – Order Picker
- RIIHAN301E – (EWP) Elevated Work Platform
- TLILIC0005 – Boom type Elevated Work Platform (Above 11m’s)
- Reach Trucks, Walkie Stackers, Wave riders and Electric Pallet Jacks
- Tele-handler, Skid steer, Bobcat, Loader and Excavator
- Manual Handling
- Verifications of Competency / Refresher training
We provide the following training solutions for individual personal development or a business needs
- Varied service delivery structures, contextualised to your workplace needs.
- Hours to suit learners needs catered to your workforces.
- Onsite courses are regularly supported and priced as economically as possible.
- High quality trainers, training and support is provided to our clients. Check out our Google reviews!
Forklift Quality Training has worked with some of Australia’s leading companies in various industries to train operators.
Some of the industries include:
- Logistical and warehousing companies
- Food and beverage production companies
- Recycling depots
- Manufacturing companies
- Plastics companies
- Unemployment agencies
- Construction companies
At FQT we pride ourselves on our quality of service and our clients satisfaction. We look forward to supporting your training and assessment needs.
Enquire with our team today for pricing structures and conditions!