We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 45625) and have provided forklift training and assessments for over 35 years.
Forklift Quality Training is Adelaide’s leading forklift training company. We provide High Risk Work training and assessment for Forklift, Order Picker Forklift and Boom lift in Adelaide and in regional areas in South Australia. We also provide other competency-based training, as well as non-accredited training across Adelaide and South Australia during weekdays and on weekends on enquiry.
Have you or your staff had adequate forklift training and have acquired their High Risk Work Licence (HRWL)?
Do you have proper knowledge and skills to operate a forklift in a competent and safe manner?
Do you as an employee or you as an employer meet Work Health and Safety obligations?
FQT is a industry leading registered training organisation (RTO 45625) which offers the following to support your individual development and business operations services:
- Training & Assessment Courses; accredited and non-accredited
- Assessments for experienced operators
- Onsite training and assessment services
- Re-Assessments available for operators who have failed to renew their High Risk Work Licence.
- Refresher courses
- Verifications Of Competency (VoC’s)
- Hours to suit
- Discount for group bookings
- Town and regional country areas delivery
We specialise in on-site assessments for experienced operators needing to upgrade to a HRWL. For on-site assessments we cover metropolitan & country areas.
Forklift Quality Training has worked with some of the leading companies in Adelaide and in rural South Australia to train their forklift operators.
Some of the industries include:
- Logistical and warehousing companies
- Food and beverage production companies
- Recycling depots
- Manufacturing companies
- Plastics companies
- Unemployment agencies